Starting With the Basics


For my first official blog post I decided to start with a classic. And what is more basic and classic than a white button down shirt and jeans. I love the casual breeziness of this look and the fact that is it a true classic staple.
I decided to amp up this look with a bold red lip and a large floppy hat.  This look is also perfect for this springtime, when the weather is nice but you're not quite ready for shorts and a tank just yet.  One thing you should know about me now, is that I always like to have fun with style. Whether it's fun prints, statement accessories, or bold makeup I will always do my best to bring my look up a notch but still feel comfortable and confident in my look.

Because honestly it doesn't matter if you are wearing the most basic or out there thing, if you wear it with confidence you will always shine! 



Tell me some of your favorite classic pieces? What is a item that you think will never go out of style? Feel free to comment your answers below and to stay updated on all my updates and posts, make sure to follow me on social media. You can also mention and tag me in some of your classic outfit pieces on Twitter and Instagram.
Instagram:@cup_ofjules
Twitter: @Cup_ofJules
Pinterest: juliataylor7


Where to get this look:
Most of the items from this look I bought awhile ago so some items will be dupes
Shoes: Toms (I couldn’t find them on the Tom’s website but they are all over ebay, poshmark, etc)

P.S. Here is an extra pic of me cheesing it! Its a blury and off centered pictured but its just a simple reminder that blogging and fashion should always be fun and its ok to not always look perfect and put together. :)

Comments

  1. Nice! It is good to see you started the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I'm really excited about this blog. Be sure to keep reading and stay updated on upcoming post :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Fall Break: Doing All Things Autumn in One Weekend

Why Galantines Day is so Important