Post Christmas Thoughts

Hello!
It has been a hot second! Sorry for the radio silence between finals and preparing for Christmas I have been a tad busy and honestly a bit unmotivated to write or post anything. I hope you all had an amazing Holiday Season. I know I did!

I did plenty of festive activities including decorating, watching too many Christmas movies and specials to count, going to Christmas parties, and even taking a magical ride on the Polar Express. I love this time of year not only because of these activities but also being able to do these activities with family and friends.

Every year we go to our family friends house on Christmas Day and it is always the highlight of the day. Being surrounded by loved ones and everyone being full of Christmas cheer and good will is honestly what really makes this time of year so magical.

My family seemed very happy with the gifts they received (hopefully my parents get plenty of use out of the coffee pod carousel I got them) and I was also thrilled with what I received. Especially my new journal which I will use for my 2019 bullet journal!

This time after Christmas is really relaxing and a great time just to unwind from all the hecticness from this month. It also gives me time to catch up on all of my shows! (considering I have been watching nothing but Christmas specials for the past month). I will also use this time to think about what I want my intentions and resolutions to be in the New Year.

Did you have a nice Christmas? What are your plans for this week between Christmas and New Years? Let me know in the comments!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting With the Basics

My Fall Break: Doing All Things Autumn in One Weekend

Why Galantines Day is so Important