Christmas Spirit and Intentions: December Bullet Journal

Since it it finally December no one can judge me for being in full fledge Christmas mode! This is my favorite time of year for so many reasons and I was very excited to lay out my bullet journal for the month.

I stuck with many of my tried and trued pages such as my Habit Tracker, Daily Positivity, Mood Tracker and a Daily Log. But in honor of the holiday (as well as the start of a new season) I added a few new pages. One example is I added a Gift List to keep track of gift ideas that I want to give to friends and family. This is a good way to keep track of everything and make sure I don't forget anyone. I also added a Bible Reading plan that I found online. I thought it would be a nice way to observe my faith during advent. Here is a link in case you wanted to check it out. There are also plenty of other Reading Plans if this one doesn't suit you fancy



Lastly since it is now winter, I added a winter bucket list. Most of the items on this list are Christmas related but some can be done anytime in winter so I will probably extend this list into January or February. I'm really looking forward to doing most (if not all) of the things on this list!

December is a time for faith, family, friends, and mindfulness. It is a festive time that brings joy to me every year and I can't wait to fully enjoy this time of year with everyone special in my life. Stay tuned for my Christmas activities and decorations!

What do you like to do to prepare for Christmas? How do you feel about the changing seasons? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting With the Basics

My Fall Break: Doing All Things Autumn in One Weekend

Why Galantines Day is so Important