Fast Times February



Hey Y'all

Can't believe we are almost at the halfway point in February. That always seems to be the case, January moves at a glacier pace and February is here and gone before we know it. I'm not going to lie, February is probably my LEAST favorite month of the year, I'm pretty sure its the weather. Also besides Val/Galentines Day not much happens this month. But I am still determined to enjoy it (even with this crummy weather).

Since February goes back so fast I'm going to challenge myself to slow down and appreciate my surroundings. I'm hoping that buy slowing down I'll appreciate the little things in my day to day and maybe have some more time for myself as opposed to rushing from one thing to the next. But I also want this to be a fun month! So far this month I have a nostalgic fest at a We the Kings Concert, survived the polar vortex, went to a job event at the Art Institute (My Dream!) and am currently gearing up for Galentines Day with my friends! So even though this month is pretty much almost over I intend to enjoy what is left of it.

Hopefully the dreary weather doesn't bring me down too much (as it has been known to do in the past) and I may elaborate more on that in another post. I know this is a brief post but this is a brief month..and I might be suffering from a little bit of writers block. Whatever the case I'm here now and I'm happy you are too!

Also like with every month here is my crudely drawn Bullet Journal Month Opener Page :)


Any fun Valentines or Galentines Day plans? What did you do during the polar vortex? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting With the Basics

My Fall Break: Doing All Things Autumn in One Weekend

Why Galantines Day is so Important