Happy New Year!: Joyful January


Can't believe it has already been almost a full week of 2019. I am not sure what this year has in store for me (besides some of the obvious changes with graduation) But I am determined to make some memories and do my best to make it an overall positive year.


I have a few resolutions this year but I try not to stress about them or do anything that seems unattainable or too specific. Instead I just have a few mindsets and goals to keep in mind for the year. I wrote some examples in my bullet journal as well as prompts to look back on 2018 and look towards the future of this year (and yes I STILL haven't filled this out). Writing these down is just a good reflection tool for myself and helps keep me accountable.

I have also decided that each month this year I will choose a word (starting with the same first letter of the month) to focus on during the month. For example for this month I am doing Joyful January so this month I will focus on finding joy in things I do and see as well as simply producing and finding my own joy within myself. Cheesy I know!!

My bullet journal for this month is pretty similar to what it has always been but I have actually added a collage page. I'm hoping to add small pictures or other small light mementos like tickets to the page as a bit of the recap for the month. Not sure how it will work out but its something new I have been wanting to try.

What are you looking forward to this year? Do you have any resolutions? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting With the Basics

My Fall Break: Doing All Things Autumn in One Weekend

Why Galantines Day is so Important