Why Galantines Day is so Important



Hey Y'all
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Whether you spent it with a significant other, friends, family or just enjoying some me time, I hope it was full of love. Even though the day itself has passed I still wanna talk about why I think Galantines (or as some say Palentines) Day is important to me.



















I didn't do anything special on actual Galentines or Valentines Day because they were both during the week and I had some exams that week. Although getting free chocolate in all of my classes was a nice perk. My friends and I decided to celebrate this past weekend. First on Friday we went to an escape room downtown called the Escape Game which was so much fun! We got out of the room with a minute to spare :) Also that weekend we saw the movie "Isn't it Romatic" which is a parody of all the Rom Coms we know and love. The movie itself was predictable but cute and enjoyable. Lastly as a little more spur of the moment I met up with some friends from Agape and did some homework and water colors Sunday afternoon.




















Spending the weekend with friends really made me feel grateful for the people in my life. My friends are very important to me and that is why I enjoy Galentines Day. Its a day not only for just spending time with friends but also taking the time to appreciate them. Even my friends in Ohio I made sure to send messages to, just to express my gratitude. Although Galentines Day shouldn't be the only day we do this, we should always let our friends know that we appreciate them, even with just a simple text or call.

How did you spend this weekend? Did you indulge in any festive chocolate? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting With the Basics

My Fall Break: Doing All Things Autumn in One Weekend